Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience providing consulting and forensic investigation services in white collar crime and other fraud matters.
Do You Require:
- Assistance in following the money through complex financial transactions?
- Assistance with a forensic accounting or a matter involving an alleged fraud or financial crime?
- Evaluation of loss for purposes of sentencing guidelines?
- Assistance in determining ability to pay a forfeiture or other economic penalty?
- Determination of whether transactions are compliant with regulatory provisions, including Stark guidelines?
Members of our team provide the proper guidance and expertise necessary to analyze and quantify value, or the economic impact of various situations on a business, so appropriate decisions can be made. Our experts will document, present and defend their findings as part of a negotiation, board presentation, regulatory presentation, or as an expert witness in arbitration proceedings or in state or Federal courts. Members of the Asterion team have testified on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Our team has conducted investigations for defendants, as well as numerous governmental entities, including:
- US attorneys
- US PS OIG
- DE Department of Banking
- PA Attorney General
- City of Philadelphia
Experience and Knowledge
Members of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional