Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience in the quantification of economic damages incurred from business interruption and various lost income events.
Has your business:
- Been unable to supply product or services to its customers?
- Been unable to get timely delivery from suppliers?
- Faced increased costs in order to continue to serve its customers?
- Lost opportunities to bid, propose or obtain new business from existing or new customers?
- Been forced to close its doors on a temporary or permanent basis?
Qualified ExpertsMembers of our team provide the proper guidance and expertise necessary to analyze and quantify the economic impact these situations have on your business. Our experts will document, present and defend their findings as part of an insurance claim, or as an expert witness in arbitration proceedings, or in state or Federal courts. Members of the Asterion team have testified on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Experience and KnowledgeMembers of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional
Click here to download pdf version of our Business Interruption & Lost Income Services one page summary.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Manhattan, NY | Allentown, PA