Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience providing expert and consulting advice related to the financial and economic issues involved in commercial damages.
Asterion assists businesses and their legal advisors to navigate the financial and economic complexities related to commercial damages. Members of the Asterion team apply their expertise in a confidential consulting and supporting role, or as testifying experts. Asterion consultants:
- Evaluate damage models and prepare exposure analyses prior to filing.
- Analyze documents prior to and during discovery.
- Evaluate economic and industry conditions and their effect on damage calculations.
- Analyze and model the impact of different scenarios and their effects on damages, including,but not limited to, lost profits, unjust enrichment, and UCC damages.
- Assess exit strategies.
- Testify in depositions and at trial.
Experience and Knowledge
Members of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional
- Certified Internal Controls Auditor
- Certified Turnaround Professional