Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience providing consulting services to businesses that are in financial distress.
Has your business:
- Identified the need to replace its credit facilities due to lender fatigue?
- Been placed in the loan workout department or under a forbearance agreement with your lender?
- Been unable to supply product or services to its customers?
- Been unable to get timely delivery from suppliers?
- Faced increased costs in order to continue to serve its customers?
- Lost opportunities to bid, propose or obtain new business from existing or new customers?
Qualified ExpertsMembers of our team provide the proper guidance and expertise necessary to assist in restructuring your business and to develop alternative strategies to deal with these stressful issues. Our members will document, present and defend their findings as part of a negotiation, board presentation, regulatory presentation, or as an expert witness.
Experience and KnowledgeMembers of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance. We have worked in C-level positions at various organizations and have served as loan workout officers or restructuring advisors for numerous clients. We can assist you during this uncertain time in your business. Our professionals possess numerous certifications, including:
- Certified Turnaround Professional
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- Certified in Distressed Business Valuation
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional
Click here to download pdf version of our Distressed Business Services one page summary.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA | New York, NY | Allentown, PA | Woodbridge, NJ