Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience providing consulting services to parties in interest in bankruptcy proceedings.
Do you need help with:
- Preparing financial projections, a plan or a disclosure statement?
- Financial testimony at bankruptcy hearings?
- Determining solvency/insolvency?
- Fraudulent transfer actions?
- Preference, turnover or other avoidance actions?
- Objections, including to claims or debtor discharge?
- Valuation of intellectual property?
Members of our team provide the proper guidance and expertise necessary to assist in the distressed businesses arena and to develop alternative strategies to deal with these challenging issues. Our members will document, present and defend their findings as part of a negotiation, board presentation, regulatory presentation, or as an expert witness.
Experience and Knowledge
Members of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business, economics and finance. We have worked in C-level positions at various organizations and have served as loan workout officers or restructuring advisors for numerous clients. We can assist you during this uncertain time. Our professionals possess numerous certifications, including:
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- Certified in Distressed Business Valuation
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Certified Turnaround Professional
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional