Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has extensive experience providing services in fiduciary roles such as trustee, receiver, examiner, plan administrator, liquidating trustee, disbursing agent, claims agent or replacement plaintiff.
Do you have a matter:
- That requires someone to operate a property or business because owners, lenders, creditors or other parties in interest have lost faith in the existing management?
- Where the business is suffering due to disputes among existing owners and an independent advisor is needed to maximize profits and value?
- Where the books and records are in such disarray that a forensic accounting investigation is required to determine the true economic situation?
- Where the operations have been mismanaged and professional advice is required to stabilize the business?
- That requires an exit strategy or liquidation plan?
Qualified ExpertsMembers of our team have extensive experience in fiduciary roles and have been appointed by Federal and state courts as trustee, receiver, examiner, plan administrator, liquidating trustee, disbursing agent, claims agent or replacement plaintiff. Our team of professionals has worked through the acquisition, management, foreclosure and liquidation process for many assets and businesses.
Experience and KnowledgeMembers of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Turnaround Professional
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisor
- Certified in Distressed Business Valuation
- Certified Licensing Professional
Click here to download pdf version of our Receiverships & Liquidation Services one page summary.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Manhattan, NY | Allentown, PA