Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has experience in assisting businesses, law firms and individuals during the class action process.
- Need assistance with evaluating class certification parameters including: numerosity,commonality, typicality, adequacy, fairness and efficiency of adjudication method?
- Need to understand the quality of damages available to the various potential class members?
- Need an economic model that properly assesses damages across a class?
We can help with:
- Assessing damages and criteria for class certification from a financial point of view.
- Developing financial models to accurately report damages across the class.
- Analyzing documents prior to and during discovery.
- Evaluating economic and industry conditions and their impact on the damage calculation.
- Evaluating damage models and preparing exposure analyses.
- Reviewing and rebutting of opposing expert reports.
- Settlement analyses and expert witness testimony.
- Claims processing and administration.
Our experts will document, present and defend their findings as part of a negotiation, board presentation, regulatory presentation, or as an expert witness in arbitration proceedings or in state or Federal courts. Members of the Asterion team have testified on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Experience and Knowledge
Members of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional