Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has experience in the quantification of economic damages sustained by businesses, individuals and families who have suffered lost earnings resulting from tort and contractual claims, including personal injury, wrongful death and wrongful termination.
Do you have a matter with complicated earnings such as:
- Compensation to a business owner-operator taken through distributions?
- Stock options or awards?
- Compensation that is contingent upon certain events occurring or is performance-based?
Do you require review of an opposing expert report that:
- Appears to make unsupported claims or projections?
- Appears to contain inaccuracies or mathematical errors?
- Appears to ignore historical information?
- Fails to disclose its sources of information?
We can help with:
- Discovery, including document requests, depositions and interrogatories
- Lost earnings determinations based on analyses of economic and industry conditions
- Quantification of lost benefits including valuation of stock options
- Quantification of other damages such as lost household services, medical and other expenses
- Review and rebuttal of opposing expert reports
- Provision of analyses and advice on valuation, economic and tax
- Settlement analyses and expert witness testimony
Qualified ExpertsOur experts will document, present and defend their findings as part of an insurance claim or negotiation, or as an expert witnesses in arbitration proceedings, state or Federal courts. Members of the Asterion team have testified on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Experience and KnowledgeMembers of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Licensing Professional
Click here to download pdf version of our Lost Earnings Claims one page summary.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Manhattan, NY | Allentown, PA