Asterion, Inc. (“Asterion”) has experience in assisting businesses, funds, law firms and individuals before, during and after a merger or acquisition transaction.
- Need to know the value of your business or a potential acquisition target?
- Need to understand the quality of reported earnings?
- Need an allocation of the purchase price?
- Need assistance with determining proper working capital or other post-closing adjustments?
- Need assistance in determining the financial impact of a breach of representation or warranty made at closing?
We can help with:
- Preparing a business for sale from a financial perspective
- Financial due diligence, including quality of earnings analyses
- Evaluation of existing financial systems and controls
- Valuation analyses and determination of fair market value
- Quantification of the financial impact of anticipated synergies
- Purchase price allocation and impairment testing
- Discovery requests, including document requests, depositions and interrogatories
- Quantification of damages, such as losses from a breach of representation or warranty, fraud or other cause of action
- Review and rebuttal of opposing expert reports
- Settlement analyses and expert witness testimony
Qualified ExpertsOur experts will document, present and defend their findings as part of a negotiation, board presentation, formal report, or as an expert witness in arbitration proceedings, or in state or Federal courts. Members of the Asterion team have testified on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants.
Experience and KnowledgeMembers of the Asterion team have advanced degrees in business and finance and possess numerous professional certifications, including:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Certified Licensing Professional
- Certified Internal Controls Auditor
- Certified Turnaround Professional
Click here to download pdf version of our Mergers & Acquisitions one page summary.
Locations: Philadelphia, PA | Manhattan, NY | Allentown, PA